“What I want is to be able to just speak into my phone and have my information go directly into my CRM. I’ve tried speech recognition, and it doesn’t handle longer and complex messages and the error rate is just too high and requiring too much revision. I just want to talk my CRM?”
Voice-based CRM data entry services are available to you. You can just speak into your phone, hang up, and have your information processed and synced automatically into your CRM.
These services are available to you now.
Voice-based CRM is an alternative to keyboarding/writing and speech recognition. It is for longer, open text dictation of sentences and paragraphs (as opposed to speech recognition that works on shorter, more controlled jots, tweet, twits, and thumbs).
To show you how a Voice-Based CRM data entry tool might work, here are the 10 simple steps required of a sales rep to use voice and phone to send information directly into CRM. Notice how intuitive this is, how simple and straightforward, how immediate is competent performance.
Here is how voice-based CRM data entry works:
1. Attend the sales meeting at your customer location.
2. Take good notes.
3. Leave the meeting, find a safe place (not driving), and take out your cell phone.
4. Speed dial the Voice-Based CRM date entry service.
5. Enter your security ID number.
6. Referring to your notes and to your company’s key category prompt card, speak into the open dictation system your sales meeting information, including all explanatory information related to background and context. Speak in sentences and paragraphs, just as you would speak in regular voice mail dictation. Explain it all. Get everything in your notes dictated into the system.
7. When you are finished, hang up.
8. Get on with serving customers, moving products and services, and generating revenue – all of the fun stuff in sales!
9. [The system produces and syncs automatically a CRM report that is 98% ACCURATE at high PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS, prepared by a seasoned human transcriptionist (native English language speaker, U.S. Citizen) using proprietary CRM integration software.]
10. Within 24 hours your report shows up automatically in your organization’s CRM system, sync’d precisely into your CRM database fields.
That’s it! It works! It is available to you now! Costs are far lower than you would imagine for a service with such potential to save time, increase CRM user adoption, and significantly increase the richness and, therefore, the value of the CRM databases for organizational use.
Interested? Enter “VOICE-BASED CRM” into your web browser and enjoy a few minutes of information reading and searching.
Who would have thought such services could be available now? This is the Voice-based CRM Data Entry industry – and it is growing!